Show, Tell and Talk: Designing for all – inclusive assessment
February 14, 2024 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
This session will explore and discuss how to embed inclusive assessment across a programme, with more details to follow.
This 90 minute in-person workshop takes place in Room 1.20, Helen Wodehouse Building, 35 Berkeley Square and will give a brief overview of our BILT-funded research projects which are focused on researching the student experience of assessment in terms of inclusivity, culminating in a report along with the production of academic guidance.
- Mark Allinson – Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching)
- Sally Dowling – Lecturer, Bristol Medical School
- Anca Dobrescu – Lecturer, School of Psychological Science
- Caroline McKinnon – Equality Charters Manager
- Jessica Roy – Senior Lecturer, School for Policy Studies
The session includes a presentation, group discussion, and will end with a chance to mingle with fellow attendees over tea and biscuits.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided. Drinking water is also available.
Teaching and teaching support staff.