- This event has passed.
Programme Director Induction Autumn 2023
October 18 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Join us for the Programme Director Induction – a series of short workshops suitable for new Programme Directors or existing Programme Directors seeking a refresher. The workshops are collaboratively run by BILT, AQPO, the Curriculum Enhancement Programme team and Academic Staff Development.
The overall aims of the induction workshops are to:
- Introduce the key responsibilities of the role
- Explore how to fulfil the role sustainably and effectively
- Outline key resources and sources of support
Registration is now open for all workshops. We strongly recommend attending all three workshops, particularly if you are a new Programme Director.
The date shown here is for the first event: Introduction to the role (in-person), but please select one date for each of the three workshops below.
Mix and match between online and in person. If the dates are challenging, it will be possible to carry out some of the workshops asynchronously. Please contact email@example.com to enquire.
Register for all 3 workshops
Click relevant image below to register.
1. Introduction to the role – including an overview of quality assurance processes, and key operational activities across the year.
2. Leading with influence – how to lead your unit directors and teaching team without line managing.
These workshops have already taken place but you can still register for the final workshop and access parts one and two asynchronously: