- This event has passed.
DEO Daily Drop-in
September 30 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until October 30, 2020
Your chance to talk to the team and ask any questions you have regarding the move to online teaching. The drop-in is a place for the Digital Education Office to provide you with hands-on support for any queries or issues you are experiencing.
The sessions are for any academic or administrative staff member who requires support.
- A reliable internet connection.
- A device or computer with speakers or headphones, and a microphone if you wish to use one.
- Your charging cable or sufficient battery charge if you are using a portable device.
- A web browser to open the Collaborate room. Blackboard recommends Chrome (normally available in the Software Centre on your university PC).
To join the session:
- Use this link to enrol onto our DEO Staff Development Course.
- Select the ‘Access the live Webinar room’ section.
- Click on ‘Daily Drop-in’ and then ‘Join Session’.
Alternatively, you can use the guest link which will take you straight into the session.
If you have any questions, please contact the the DEO by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bristol Institute for Learning and Teaching